This business gets crazy busy with bachelorette parties in the summertime, so we're total pros at planning them!
Here are a few tips for planning your EPIC bachelorette party this summer:
1. Make Your Party Different.
When it comes to bachelorette party themes, we’ve seen it all before. Try something out of the ordinary:
- Throw an epic pool party.
- Go on a beach trip with DIY flower crowns and temporary tattoos.
- Set sail on a local cruise across the Potomac.
- Book a fun sex-ed party with DC’s Most Popular Sexpert! ;)
Check out more epic bachelorette party ideas at Brit + Co.
2. Capture the moment!
Go all out on the goodie bags! Party favors are what your guests will take home to remind them of this epic celebration. Favors should invoke fond memories of the moment or should feel like a token of appreciation– not a cheap afterthought. Below are some ideas to help get you thinking to boost your party favor game without breaking the bank:
- Bachelorette Party Survival Kit (pictured)
- Mini Champagne Bottles w/Custom Labels
- “Bride Tribe” Temporary Tattoos
- Custom Sunnies
Check out more party favor ideas from Brit + Co here.
4. The devil really is in the details.
Especially if you’re tight on time (or funds), you can really get creative with the smaller details like:
- Create a themed Spotify playlist and skip hiring a DJ!
- No time for decorations? Try this adorable 66-piece party-in-a-box (pictured left)
- Keep it #social with custom hashtags and maybe one of those cute Instagram cut-out frames?
5. Ditch the penis cake, mkay?
Seriously, penis cakes are so 20 years ago. Keep it classy with some of these nice (and naughty) novelty snacks:
- Frozen Banana Pops
- Strawberry Daiquiri Jelly Shots
- Blow Pop Jelly Shots
- or these Sausage, Cheese & Olive skewers from Pinterest (pictured right)
Want more advice for planning your bachelorette party this Summer? Let us take care of it with one of my specialized classes or workshops! Click the button below to learn more.